Budget projection & follow-up
Budgeting is the key for a financially successful event. Reoliñ Budget gives you the opportunity to confidently delegate your budget to your sectional managers while keeping a vigilant look at all expenses incurred.
To delegate a budget to your coworkers while controlling expenses ? It is possible !
THE ADVANTAGES OF REOLIÑ BUDGET
- You establish the global structure of your budget and define sectional budgets and sub-budgets
- You allocate certains amounts to your budgets, then to your sub-budgets, while keeping some flexibility with a budgetary reserve
- The designated budget manager fill in his/her allocated sub-budget with budgetary lines
- You visualize the implementation of each budget or sub-budget thanks to an entirely customizable dashboard
- Each budgetary line has a status which goes from “projected” to “Payed invoice” allowing a step-by-step follow-up of the expenditures incurred,
- You can edit an purchase order – customized with your data (adress, logo, etc.) – for each budget line,
- Every document received can be attached to its corresponding budgetary line (quotation, invoice…),
- You can match each budgetary line with its corresponding reference in your accounting books,
- You can search for any operation, document, budgetary line thanks to the advanced search feature.
- The delta spread between projected and incurred expenditures is automatically calculated, allowing a close follow-up,
- Exceeding of a budget is locked unless it is authorized expressly by the admin whom has solely decision-making power (increase of the budget through the budgetary reserve or transfer from another budget),
- You are warned with anomalies (invoices not received, invoices not paid, etc.) that you can check out through your dashboard,
- All operations follow a strict validation process via email,
- A potential litigation with a supplier can be reported on a budgetary line,
- All operations are registered with their author and time stamp,
- You can use existing profiles (admin, user, viewer) or customize another one to compartmentalize access to data and sensitive informations.
- You manage a supplier directory listing all necessary informations (contact, banking informations…),
- You manage a product catalogue easing data entry on purchase orders.